Silence HP Eco Hair Dryer
Experience the Sound of Silence
Built in Phoenix Arizona. Our manufacturing facility is run on 100% renewable energy from solar, wind and geothermal.
Silence HP brushless motors do not make any noise or eject carbon fines. The only audible sound is from the movement of air.
- Uses 75% less energy than other hair dryers
- Very Low EMF’s
- Ionic Tourmaline to reduce static electricity
- 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 1 Year Warranty on Every Part
- Lifetime Motor Warranty
- Lifetime Repair Service
Silence HP is below the decibel level that experts say damage hearing
Most other hair dryers are above the safe level, which experts say may permanently damage hearing.
- Silence HP Hair Dryer Noise Level 40% 40%
- Regular Hair Dryer Noise Level 100% 100%
- Silence HP Hair Dryer Energy Usage 25% 25%
- Regular Hair Dryer Energy Usage 100% 100%
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How Quiet is the Silence HP? How many decibels (dB) does it produce?
The Silence HP is quiet enough for two people in the same room to hold a conversation without raising their voice. It produces approximately 65 dB, well under 80dB which experts say will cause hearing damage.
Q: Where is the Silence HP made?
The Silence HP is built in Phoenix, AZ, USA. We source as many parts as possible from US manufacturers.
Q: Why is the Silence HP more quiet than other hair dryers?
We use a brushless motor to spin a turbine instead of a loud blower motor. The only noise you will hear from the Silence HP is the movement of air. Our motor does not make any noise.
Q: Why is the Silence HP better for my hair, my health and the environment?
- A mega watt turbo dryer may seem more powerful and better, but this is one of those cases where more power is not necessarily better. You don’t bring a tank on a rabbit hunting trip. The Silence HP gently drys your hair completely. Where other hair dryers dry the outside layer, leaving the inside still damp. This causes styling breakdown and frizziness.
- A regular motor has little magnets called brushes that cause the motor to spin. Over time these brushes wear down. As they wear down tiny particles of the brushes are ejected in the air stream and you may breathe in these particles.
- Independent testing shows that the Silence HP has a very low EMF (Electro Magnetic Feild). There is no detectable VLF 6″ from the nozzle.
- All Silence HP dryers are built in a facility that uses only solar, wind and geothermal energy. The Silence HP uses 75% less energy to operate than the average 2200 watt turbo dryer. Being built in the US, there is much less of a carbon footprint because they don’t need to be shipped half way around the world. The entire Silence HP and packaging is recyclable. Because of our repair service, the Silence HP should be the only hair dryer you ever need to buy.
Q: Ionic, Ceramic, Turbo, Tourmaline. What does it all mean?
Seriously, not much. A hair dryer should dry your hair and not damage it. That is what the Silence HP does. It does it efficiently and quietly.